Re: Problem with my computer

Can you get the AI to generate a picture with the lavender and the aqueduct yet also more matching of the abstract picture, such as the lady at the left in a red dress and the elephant having the trunk curled up towards its body like in the abstract picture? So that the abstract and the realistic sort of resonate please?

William

William wrote:

I clicked on the picture at top left twice and got a huge image. There is even a representation of text on the page of the book.

There’s also a representation of text on the page in the picture at top right. (In both cases the first click takes you to the Postimages page, so the second click is actually on the larger image on that page rather than the thumbnail image displayed here.)

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Alfred wrote:
William wrote:

Is there any way to recover the 1024 pixel version from behind the scenes please?

I think the original version should still be available for download when you sign in to your Microsoft Bing account.

So if I can log in to Bing Chat AI from this computer using the log in that I used on the other computer, then I might be able to find the link to the picture which is, if I remember correctly, stored for 3 months.

William

I saved the very enlarged picture, which was given the same file name as the 800 pixels square picture but with (1) afteer it and was a bit smaller.

Yet upon opening it in Paint it was 1024 pixels square, whereas the version saved from the medium sized picture was 800 pixels square.

So I seem to have recovered the original directly from this website.

William