Topic: Font viewer

Just wondered if any members used a font viewer. If so any recommendations?   I have looked at this one but have not decided yet. Cheers Vicki
https://i.postimg.cc/mPmCSV6P/font.jpg

Always searching for the keys of knowledge

Re: Font viewer

AMP Font Viewer was very good in its day, but I don’t think it’s being actively developed: the website includes a note for users of Windows Vista/7!

Xiles NexusFont is completely free and it’s easy to use. High-Logic MainType is packed with useful features, but the free version has a limit of 2500 fonts and it’s only licensed for non-commercial use.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Thank you Alfred.  Will check these out.  Cheers Vicki

You’re welcome, Vicki. Let us know how you get on!

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

5 (edited by Pioneer 2022-04-08 08:10:47)

Alfred I have downloaded and installed  High-Logic MainType will try and get to grips with this program. Bhikkhu Pesala in the other Forum appears to use this program and has done some tutorials on it up on Vimeo.  Thanks for your pointers once again. Vicki

Alfred wrote:

Xiles NexusFont is completely free and it’s easy to use.

I've been using NexusFont for years. Very easy to use; I just have to remember to open it before I start up CraftArtist or whatever, so they are available to be seen in the progs.

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
"Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice."
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

KarenPL wrote:
Alfred wrote:

Xiles NexusFont is completely free and it’s easy to use.

I've been using NexusFont for years. Very easy to use; I just have to remember to open it before I start up CraftArtist or whatever, so they are available to be seen in the progs.

Thanks, Karen. I thought I remembered your being a long-standing NexusFont user!

― Hermann Hesse