Topic: Flip Books

I don't know how many people would be interested in this but I have been publishing in a small way for many years and I have used two online sites to show my books on in this format which simulates the reading process, including an interpretation of turning pages.
These sites are ISSUU and Calameo.
I use this as a way of showing interested people a preview of my publications.
If you would like to see these you may read them in full, they are easiest to access on line from my website at www.millrind.co.uk, click on the Publishing tab and you will go to my publications on either of these sites.
Let me know what you think of them.
John Kay

Re: Flip Books

Stupid me, I forgot that in order to see these you have to log in as me.  The best way is to go to the sub page from Publishing/My Books and then if you click on the front page you will go straight to the book itself.
Sorry about that.
John

Re: Flip Books

Thanks, John. Very interesting. I don’t see simulated turning pages when viewing on my iPad, but that doesn’t dull the experience too much for me!

Johnk wrote:

The best way is to go to the sub page from Publishing/My Books and then if you click on the front page you will go straight to the book itself.

The ‘Publishing/My Books’ link takes you to here.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse