Topic: Publishing Site After Adding New Page

I don't find myself amending my website all that often these days and, given the passing years, my memory is not what it once was.

I have added a page to my website, checked in preview that it is working and now want to upload it. Do I need to do a full upload rather than just an incremental one please?

Re: Publishing Site After Adding New Page

It isn't always obvious that other parts of the site aren't affected by your changes, you are always sure if you do a full upload.
I have often wasted a lot of time by not understanding this and in the long run, if you are not sure this is the best advice I can offer.
John

I concur with John. If you were merely amending an existing page it’s unlikely that anything else would need changing, but since you’ve added a page your navigation bars will have changed throughout the site.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Thank you both for confirming what I thought I needed to do. I was hoping not to have to as I have an extremely slow internet speed and quite a large site, but will have to bite the bullet and do it properly.