Topic: printing to avery style labels

I have designed some different labels with pageplus X9. I only want to print a couple of each using the same sheet. how can I do this as at print it only sees to allow for a whole page . I have managed to do this before but not sure if it was with Page plus. I need to use page plus to co ordinate the colours I am using with other printed  items in the same range .

Re: printing to avery style labels

I should have mentioned Im printing on a sheet of 65 sticky labels

You could probably do something clever with ‘Step & Repeat’, but I imagine that much the simplest approach would be to group the elements of an individual design, copy the group to the appropriate position(s) on a full-size page in a new document, and then repeat the procedure with the remaining designs until the page is as fully populated as you want it to be.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Thanks Alfred, ill fiddle around with that. i have a sheet here that I printed some time ago and it has several different designs on the same page so i know it can be done, just cant remember how.

Got it. Step and repeat as you said it was that simple thanks

Bookworm wrote:

Got it. Step and repeat as you said it was that simple thanks

I’m glad it worked out OK. Thanks for the feedback!

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse