Topic: PagePlus X7 download

Hello all

Good to see many Plus users still going. I also have been seeing since the 90’s version of PagePlus 4 with virtually every title since.

Despite preparing backups I have failed myself. I have my product keys and an ISO of each latest software title so when my Windows 10 PC hard disk died I thought I’d be ok reinstalling on my new disk. (Haven’t had a CD drive for last few models).

However the ISO is corrupt! I don’t know if it was during upload or original creation. Error 101 always check backups before you need them!!

Is there any chance a kind user has PagePlus X7 in any digital format they would be willing to share please? I have my key and generic registration code. I’ve successfully reinstalled DrawPlus and PhotoPlus so this is my last hurdle.

Thank you
Daniel.

PS I’ve enjoyed the nostalgia of reading some threads on the use of these favourite programs.

Re: PagePlus X7 download

Hi DEH
How frustrating your ISO cannot be read!
I have done a quick Google search, I am sure you've done the same, and found lots of hits but none useful except, possibly,
https://www.getintopcr.com/serif-pagepl … -download/
But haven't tried it, it might be a dead end.
I have some installation CDs, it is possible to make an ISO image of one of them? Happy to try.
Kevin

DEH wrote:

Is there any chance a kind user has PagePlus X7 in any digital format they would be willing to share please? I have my key and generic registration code. I’ve successfully reinstalled DrawPlus and PhotoPlus so this is my last hurdle.

Welcome, Daniel! Please check your email.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Hi both,

Thanks so much for sharing. I really appreciate your replies so quickly and now I can use my next few days off to get to some of my old ppp files.

And thanks for the welcome!

Regards
Daniel.

Thanks for the feedback, Daniel.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Just a note on installing PagePlus in a new computer.  I just got a new laptop and I tried to do the install from a digital copy of the install disc for X5 which I had.  The installation failed saying that an .msi file wasn't accessible.  It turned out I had the whole installation disc on google drive (in the cloud) and I was doing the install from there.  It turned out that the install didn't work from the cloud, but did work when I downloaded the whole folder to the new laptop and installed from there.  I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but heads up.

Thanks for your helpful note, Walter. I suspect that trying to install from any remote location is just asking for trouble! In fact, I tend to avoid even installing directly from a program disc, preferring instead to copy its entire contents to a folder on the hard drive so that I can run ‘setup.exe’ from there.

― Hermann Hesse

Hi Can anyone help.

I have got a new Windows 11 Laptop without a CD drive so I cannot use my PagePlus X7 CD to install the program.

Does anyone know how I can install the program on my new laptop.

Kind regards

Morris

Morris wrote:

I have got a new Windows 11 Laptop without a CD drive so I cannot use my PagePlus X7 CD to install the program.

Does anyone know how I can install the program on my new laptop.

Welcome, Morris! Please check your email.

― Hermann Hesse