Topic: What is permitted in this forum

I am still getting to grips with the Forum Alfred.

I see that jpeg images can be uploaded, but what about files such as in PP or DP etc. I am thinking of single pages, not whole works. As, some unanswered topics that haven't been answered might well have been answered if the postee uploaded their page (whatever) that isn't working.

Obviously it is up to the postee if their page/article is not private, but one such unanswered topic grabbed me: "Frozen image in PagePlus X9". If we could 'see' the offending page; the topic may be answered straight away?

I am sure I am right in saying that in the original Serif Forums downloading PP files, etc. was common?

Re: What is permitted in this forum

Sandy wrote:

I am still getting to grips with the Forum Alfred.

I see that jpeg images can be uploaded, but what about files such as in PP or DP etc.

There's no attachments option if you use the 'Quick reply' box at the bottom of the page, but if you click on 'Post reply' in an existing topic or 'Post new topic' at parent level in a forum section, you'll find an Attachments option below the 'Write message' box. Press the 'Browse...' button to browse to your PP or DP file (or whatever) and then press 'Add file' to attach the chosen file to your forum post.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse