Topic: Digi kits.

Hello everyone,
I have just recently added CA2 to my PC
so i went looking for free digi kits online.
I have these
CA_AH_Glory_Digikit, CA_Daisytrail_AllthatGlitters_Digikit
CA_AH_SewinLove_Digikit, CA_Daisytrail_BrightBlooms_Digikit
CA_Daisytrail_Cherish_Digikit, CA_Daisytrail_ChristmasCrafts2013_Digikit
Has anyone Found anyothers,
Tried the wayback machine but you need a username and password
for the old web site, guessing even with that you wont get access

Many thanks in Advance
Norman
UK

Re: Digi kits.

Welcome to my merry little band, Norman, and apologies for the belated reply to your post! Please check your email for a link to my copies of the CA ‘Free Stuff’ digikits (the six you’ve listed, plus about fifty others).

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Hello, I am new to this forum have been using CraftArtist 2 Professional for many years, however lost some of my DigiPacks and am looking see if anyone has some that would be free or will pay.  Thanks!

Gatester wrote:

Hello, I am new to this forum have been using CraftArtist 2 Professional for many years, however lost some of my DigiPacks and am looking see if anyone has some that would be free or will pay.  Thanks!

Thanks for joining us here, Bonnie! I presume you received my email with the ‘Free Stuff’ link, but perhaps some of our fellow forum members will be able to point you in the direction of additional sources of digikits.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse