Topic: PagePlus x5

Hello,

I have a PagePlus x5 cd that I have owned since its release and I have had it installed on my system about 3 times. Just of recent, my system crashed and I needed to re install the application again, but I discovered that the CD was showing 0 bytes and couldn't be seen or read by my system. Is anyone here who knows how to solve this problem?

Alternatively;

Is anyone here who has the PagePlus x5 CD that he can give away to help me out of this problem because when I contacted Serif for support they told me that they no longer have any means of support for their legacy products, and they directed me to this respectable forum.

Please note: All I need is the installer only, which could be in form of a download link or the actual CD, I have my product key intact and valid.

Thank you so much as I anxiously wait to hear from anyone who can help.

Re: PagePlus x5

I may have a PPX5 disc somewhere and if so I'll copy the disc contents and upload somewhere.  Will be tomorrow as it's nearly midnight for me.

Wow! Thanks so much ericlnz. I can't wait to have it. Thanks so much. I really appreciate.

seskolbel - I've sent you a PM.

Note - As per the top of the forum page

"Private messages: There is no pop-up alert for new PMs on these forums, so you need to look out for the PM link (near the top right-hand corner of the page) becoming bold"

Thank you so much ericlnz. I have downloaded the app. I quite appreciate.

Hi seskolbel,
am trying to recover a page plus file from my father's computer which no longer starts up (motherboard issue) but have recovered the file from the drive. Would love the installer if possible since I have his serial number for x5
thanks!

woops that should have been ericlnz. Clearly getting a bit later than my brain wants to be awake!

bricksnmortar - You are lucky as I hadn't removed it as yet from Google Drive.  I've sent you a PM.

winner! thx eric