Topic: Current Page

I've been using Drawplus X8 for a number of years and I haven't found a way to get over this problem.
I mainly use the program for printing greetings cards (inside and outside), therefore,  I only want to print the Current Page and not the Entire Drawing.
So far I haven't found a way of defaulting the print Range to Current Page.  I have changed the Range to Current Page and saved the print Profile under a new name but when I then load this new profile the Range stays at the default of Entire Drawing.

I can't find a setting in the Registry either that might be overiding the profile.

Any suggestions please?

Re: Current Page

Maybe just do the inside and outside as different files?

Hello.

When I use either Pageplus (9) or Drawplus (8) I consider my page (one) as:  Front - right hand side, and Rear - Left side of the page (when folded).
A second or subsequent pages are constructed in the same way.
Sometimes I draw a thin dividing line down the centre to help when folding.

You should find then that your work prints as you want ,  - "current page" in each case.
Sometimes, a trial print in Draft mode helps check the orientation is correct for both sides etc.

I hope that helps.

Bobbus wrote:

Sometimes, a trial print in Draft mode helps check the orientation is correct for both sides etc.

Alternatively, publish as PDF. Then you’ll be able to check it in your favourite PDF viewer instead of wasting expensive ink/toner and paper.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse