Topic: Download Webplus X8

Hi all

My first post on this group. I've been using Webplus for 20 years and X8 for several of those years. I now want to put it onto a new laptop but I can't find a download anywhere. Can anyone help me please.

Paul

Re: Download Webplus X8

Welcome to my merry little band, Paul! Please accept my apologies for not responding sooner.

You’ve got mail.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Hi Alfred, I'm a WebPlusX6 user that would like to move to X8. Could I also have the link please. Many thanks ...

Thanks for joining us here, Les. https://punster.me/images/smile.gif

I’d be happy to share the download link with you, but you can’t install any of the X8 products without a valid product key. I’m afraid I don’t have a WPX8 key to spare, but perhaps one of our fellow forum members does.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Thanks Alfred,

To be honest I'm quite happy to continue using X6 as it does what I need it to do. Or it did until recently. I'm trying to add some secure "members only" pages to our club web site but apparently I need to access some of the security resources that are not available anymore. Unless you or one of the other members have any ideas Im afraid there would appear to be no easy solution.

Cheers
Les

If your web host supports PHP, as most do, there are many scripts that you could add via the 'HTML Fragment...' option on the Insert menu.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=php+password+ … +web+pages

― Hermann Hesse

Hi,

I'm trying to transfer my WebPlus X8 and DrawPlus X8 from my old laptop to a new one but have so far not had any success. If possible can I please have the download link for both?

Many thanks in advance.

Lisa wrote:

I'm trying to transfer my WebPlus X8 and DrawPlus X8 from my old laptop to a new one but have so far not had any success. If possible can I please have the download link for both?

Please check your email.

― Hermann Hesse