1 (edited by Alan Hodkinson 2024-04-08 19:24:33)

Topic: Re-linking Video and Audio

I have just unlinked Video and Audio tracks in a project so I can move the audio track to get it in Lip Sync, now it's done I'd like to link them again, can this be done.

Thank you, if anyone can help with this I'd be very grateful

OK folks, just found out how to do it, nothing like just playing around is there

Re: Re-linking Video and Audio

Go to the timeline, click on the Video track and Ctrl-click on the Audio track so that both are selected. Now you can right-click and choose ‘Link and Group > Link’ to link them together again.

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

Thank you Alfred

You’re welcome, Alan. All sorted now, I hope!

“Within you, there is a stillness and a sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
― Hermann Hesse

5 (edited by Alan Hodkinson 2024-04-10 15:52:08)

Yes thank you Alfred.
I do enjoy working with Movieplus, it outstrips other editors as far as I'm concerned, I used to use Adobe, my wife uses a lot of Serif stuff, and when she told me they did a video editor, this was some years ago, I thought I'd give it a try, Started with version 3, I think it was, I never went looked back after that.
Then when Serif said they were dropping it I tried others, but still kept coming back to Movieplus, fortunately I put the Unlock Files on a dongle so I can move it on to my new computer, and all is working fine, long may it do so.

For the record there was no Movie Plus 3.  There was 1, 4, 5, X3, X5 and X6.  You probably had X3.   4 was the only version I didn't have.  MVP1 was quite different to 5.

7 (edited by Alan Hodkinson 2024-04-11 16:09:33)

Hi Eric, just looked at my discs, and yes, they are X3, X5, and X6