Topic: How can I lock three Frames together so can easily move main frame

Within one large Text Frame that I eventually wish to place in another document (Arrange / Wrap), I have three frames, two of them containing an Image, and the third, text.

I am trying to work out how I can lock the three frames together so that I can move the ‘Whole’ into another document as one item.
https://i.postimg.cc/TyLrmsQj/Page-Plus.jpg

Re: How can I lock three Frames together so can easily move main frame

Continuing to experiment it does seem that if I place and position the two Images within a Frame, I can then move this Frame with the two Images seemingly ‘locked’ in position’ to wherever I wish in the main document. Arrange/Wrap as normal and add the extra text within this Frame. And once done I can then continue with the main Project.

So movement seems to work with Images inside a Frame, but does not with a text frame inside.

Can't you just Group them? Select them and click the jigsaw icon at bottom right, or use the Arrange menu.

So movement seems to work with Images inside a Frame, but does not with a text frame inside.

Actually it works with images or text frame but only if they are anchored within the larger frame. It's just that images may be automatically anchored while a second frame must be manually anchored.

Check out Anchors in Help.

Thankyou for the tips. I will checkout that Anchors suggestion.